Saturday, January 7, 2023

Project Quilting Season 14

Over at Persimmon Dreams, you can find all the details for a fun challenge called "Project Quilting." I found it a while ago and have had fun watching the amazing creativity. I decided to try my hand this time around. 
It's season 14 and for project 14.1 the challenge was "the first one". I went pretty literal for my project. I chose one color, Pink, and one shape, Triangle. 
My youngest helped design the block (again just one) and I turned it into a cute little pillow about 6" square.
Who knows if I will be able to complete all the rest but really enjoyed my first one.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined in. The pillow is lovely and I really like that your youngest helped, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Project QUILTING madness!! It's a wild ride to complete a themed project from start to finish in a week. Kudos for making it happen!

    ReplyDelete

Quilting bee 2024 (finished in 2025)

One of my local quilt shops (yes I am blessed to have multiple in my area), puts on a 'free' block of the month program. And it was ...